Fast Fashion Questionnaire - Research 4

I created an anonymous Google Docs questionnaire to find out peoples opinions on fast fashion. The questions I asked were:
  1. Do you care about whether your clothes are sustainable or not? 
  2. Do you shop at clothes shops well known for fast fashion? (i.e Primark)
  3. Do you shop at charity shops/ vintage stores?
  4. Do you feel guilty for shopping at fast fashion shops?
  5. Have you ever researched the effects of fast fashion?
  6. Would you like to start shopping more sustainably at some point?
  7. Do you look on tags at shops to see if clothing is sustainably produced? (H&M green tag)
I sent this questionnaire to Year12 and Year13 sixth form and received 20 responses within the first 5 minutes. I waited until I had 100 responses before collecting the results, which only took 1 day. I would predict that many of the responses I had were female as it is typically more of a topic of interest - so the results may be biased. 

The results:
  1. To an extent: 45.9%, yes: 28.6%, no: 25.5%
  2. Yes: 79.6%, no: 6.1%, rarely: 14.3%
  3. Sometimes: 25.5%, often: 14.3%, not at all: 20.4%, rarely: 28.8%, completely: 1%
  4. Yes: 19.4%, no: 48%, sometimes: 32.7%
  5. Yes: 27.6%, no: 72.4%
  6. Yes: 84.7%, 15.3%
  7. Yes: 15.3%, No: 52%, Sometimes: 32.7%
My findings from the research: From this research, I have gathered that most people in year12 and year13. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPQ Research 2

EPQ Fast Fashion Mindmap

Subheadings for Dissertation